Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Over Half Way There...

I have never been the writing type, but I decided that now would probably be a good time to start since we have a little one on the way! I'm sure I'll look back and be glad I finally got started. So far the pregnancy has been pretty good. I haven't had much morning sickness, which I am extremely grateful for. During the first trimester I was soo tired and couldn't get enought sleep. As of now my worst enemy is the heat!! I was reading a family member's post and she had a great idea, and since I'm not too creative I decided to steal it. Thank you Sarah Ray!!
How far along: I'm 25 weeks, but I'm measuring three weeks bigger than I should
Total weight gain/loss: I really don't know...I ask the nurse not to tell me haha
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I still can fit into some of my jeans, but I don't think that will last much longer. And sweat pants have officially become my best friend.
Stretch Marks: Unfortunatly, but they're for a good cause:)
Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to get a good nights rest. I'm constantly adjusting and again the heat doesn't help
Best moment this week: Learning my due-date may be moved up!
Miss anything: My small, stretch mark free body
Movement: Yes almost all day long.
Anything making you sick: Yes mexican food...I don't even like the smell.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, in fact I'm bigger than women who are further along than myself.
Gender: A sweet little girl:)
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in/out: In as of right now
Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Good work on the blog! I'm excited to follow this new little baby! By the way you look adorable preg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! Love it. I actually got mine from..http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/ i think its a really cute blog! I would love to see pictures of your baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the blog, Koryn! I love that all my family have blogs and we can keep up on each other and see pics of the kiddos! Can't wait to meet your new little one...so excited that it's a little girl...how sweet is that?!

    ReplyDelete