Saturday, December 1, 2012

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

 
Yay for Christmas!! It is my favorite time of the year. I love the lights, trees, treats, smells, music, family, and everything else about the Christmas season. We have our tree up and decorated, the lights on the house, and the Christmas music cranked. So glad I get to spend this time with my family and to spend time to reflect on the birth of our amazing Savior!
 
 

 Chris loves real trees, so for the last few Christmas' we have gone to the tree lot to find the perfect tree!
 
Brinley's first Christmas tree

 
 Brinley and Daddy! I would have to say that these are the two cutest people I have ever seen;)


All finished!

Brinley loves all the lights! 

Blurry picture, but you get the idea
 Lights on the outside! So fun to be able to hang lights around the house!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment