Tuesday, June 12, 2012

32 Weeks!!

How far along? I'm 32 weeks and I can't believe it
Total weight gain? I still don't know...plenty though I'm sure
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but basketball shorts and tshirts are so much more comfortable
Stretch Marks? Yes, it looks like I stuffed my neighbors cat up my shirt and let it go to town. Besides weight gain, its one of the harder things to get used too.
Sleep: I'm not sleeping well lately. If I surround myself with pillows its a little better. It doesn't help that I have to pee three times a night!!
Best moment this week: It was actually last week, but Chris and I went to Twin for Western Days. Chris played in the 3-on-3 tournament and got third!! It was a blast.
Miss anything? I miss not feeling tired and sick all the time. I miss having energy haha
Movement: I'm still feeling quite a bit of movement, although my doctor said there will be less as I get closer to my due date...she is running out of room:)
Food cravings? Sweets always sound good and I have been craving Subway...yummy:)
Anything making me queasy or sick? Nothing really. If I lay on my back too long I get a little sick.
Gender: Girl
Labor Pains: Not that I notice. I recognize braxton hicks every once in awhile
Belly button in or out? Its still in
Wedding ring on or off? I can still wear it but my hands swell and I have to take it off
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty happy but I do have my grumpy moments.
Looking forward to? My baby showers!! I can't wait to see all my family and friends.

I can't believe I am 32 weeks along! Only 8 more weeks to go and I couldn't be more anxious for this little girl to get here. The time seems to be going slower and slower as my due date gets closer. We still haven't picked out a name, but other than that I feel like we are ready for her arrival. We have great family and friends who have helped us prepare for her to arrivve and I couldn't be more grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment