Friday, May 25, 2012

One Lucky Gal

I would like to take a minute and just brag about how amazing my husband is. On Monday Chris was offered a second job and he took it...not that he isn't busy enough already! Things have been a little tight, and so he thought this job would be a good idea and would help out. Of course I became a little selfish and just thought of how much more time that would take him away from me, and didn't look at this oppurtunity as a blessing. Shame on me, I know. So here is how his passt week has gone, without complaining and a smile on his face. TUESDAY: He was up at 8 making sure he had his scriptures and an Ensign talk read and then was off to work and didn't arrive home til about a quarter to 10 that night. WEDNESDAY: Up at 6 and to work by 7 for his first job until 3, then straight to the next job until 8. After he got off work he didn't have time to come home before he headed off to help someone move and after still had time to squeeze in his Elder's Quorom President responsibilities. THURSDAY: Up again 6 and off work at about 6 that afternoon. Then he had his Presidency meetings at 6:30, a meeting with his Sunday instructors at 7:30 and then went home teaching at 8. And to top it all off he came home and made me french toast. Pretty amazing if you ask me. He is gone all day again today. I really miss him, but couldn't be more grateful for the hard working man that he is.
I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER!





No comments:

Post a Comment